Watch the Webinar Now
by filling out this form
Today’s standards dictate that all students, including those that face the most significant barriers, should receive literacy instruction. Yet, providing meaningful, effective instruction can be difficult to implement of a variety reasons, including but not limited to:
- Staying abreast of best practices
- Finding age-respectful learning materials
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of all students
- Defining and measuring progress
Does this sound like a decent summary of the challenges you face? Good news: you’ve got this and we can help.
In this live webinar, Maureen Donnelly, M. Ed. and
Caroline Musselwhite, Ed.D., CCC/SLP, use examples from Readtopia® to discuss:
- Who can learn to read?
- What do beginning learners need to become readers and writers?
- Who is Readtopia really for?
- What might Day 1 look like?
You’ll come away with a new understanding of who your emergent learners are, what they really need, and how you and Readtopia together can put them on the path toward conventional reading and writing.