Put all Early Learners on the path to Conventional Literacy with ReadtopiaGO™
ReadtopiaGO™ Benefits for Special Educators
What’s included: Four years of literacy lessons with 32 leveled books per year. Each book has an associated Teacher Guide with explicit instructional routines, engaging videos, research-based lessons for alphabet and phonics instruction and activity centers.
A Library for ALL Kids
Building a Foundation of Literacy
for ALL Learners
ReadtopiaGO™ by Building Wings is a comprehensive early literacy curriculum
for emergent learners, Pre-K to Grade 2+, designed to help get our youngest students on the road to literacy.
Drawn from Erickson & Koppenhaver’s Comprehensive Literacy for All: Teaching Students with Significant Disabilities to Read and Write (2019), ReadtopiaGO provides educators with all the books, activities, and instructional guidance they need to deliver 4+ years of age-appropriate, engaging, and evidence-based literacy instruction.
Meet the Authors
Frequently Asked Questions About ReadtopiaGO
ReadtopiaGO is not a linear curriculum, per se. You can follow the progression
we’ve set out or you can order and teach themes and topics in the way that works
best for you and your learners. Within ReadtopiaGO, there are:
- 16 themes per year, divided into 4 collections
- Each collection contains 4 themes
- Each theme contains 2 topics
- 32 books per year, written at the T3 level (early elementary level), E2 level
(preK/K level), and E1 level (preK).
Another way to state this is there are two topics to a theme, four themes to a
Collection, four Collections to a year and there will be four years of content.
- Print in Draft: You use less ink and print faster!
- Clean your ink jets: Most printers have a cleaning feature. Use it!
- Choose grayscale: Only print in color when you need it.
- Use Multi-Page Printing: Set your printer to print 2 or more pages on a single sheet of paper (in settings).
- Don’t Print At All: Send the Teacher Guide and book to your phone, ipad or or other digital interface.
ReadtopiaGo was developed as a partner to our flagship program, Readtopia.
which is a special education instructional program for learners in grades 3-12.
This means you can provide seamless, evidence-based ELA instruction from
pre-k through grade 12 while simultaneously supporting learning in Math, Social
Studies, Life Skills, and Science.
The retail price of ReadtopiaGO is $625 for a single user license for one year. Discount pricing for multiple licenses is available upon request.
For subscribers to ReadtopiaGO, we will be offering a supplemental math
component in the future.
847-238-8889 for a discounted license.